Closing session: Collaboration for Impact
When: 9 June 2021, 15:30-17:00
Organiser: Ideas from Europe and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
Hosts: Sonja van Meerbeek, managing director Ideas from Europe & Tess Rutgers, Strategic Advisor Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Founder Value Track Network
You can watch the session online here!
During the last two days entrepreneurs, investors, scientists and policymakers have worked on tangible calls-to-action in the field of Space tech for Smart Cities, Personalised Medicine, People Flows and Energy Storage. This session is a wrap-up of these calls-to-actions. Common issues with regards to impact entrepreneurship, impact innovation and impact investment are discussed in order to learn from each other. Participants discuss how to accelerate the scale-up of solutions with economic and societal impact. How can investors and decision-makers help bring these solutions to market? Participants will be issuing and acting on calls-to-action towards future events such as the European Entrepreneurship Summit 2021and the G20.
- All participants from the previous sessions (4 spokespersons)
- Focco Vijselaar, Director-General for Enterprise and Innovation, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
- Paul Iske, Chief Failure Officer at Institute of Brilliant Failures, Chairman Personalised Healthcare Catalyst Foundation, Professor Open Innovation at Maastricht University
- Joelle Frijters, non-executive board member, investor, tech-entrepreneur, TTT-Fund
- Clémence Ross-van Dorp, Ambassador Life Science & Health NL
- Bart De Lathouwer, President at Open Geospatial Consortium
- Stephan Raes, Advisor and Policy Analyst SMEs and Entrepreneurship at OECD
- Suzanne Baars, Senior Global Marketing Thought Leadership Manager for Precision Medicine / Founder SocialGenomics