Ideas from Europe hosts a session on Affordable Healthcare on October 15, 15:00-16:15 CET
Life sciences/ healthcare is a priority sector for strategic investments in both the Netherlands and India. Growing market opportunities in India, combined with the Netherlands’ strengths in areas such as therapeutics, vaccines, diagnostics, medtech and digital health create excellent opportunities for partnerships that address shared societal challenges with smart solutions.
The affordability and accessibility of healthcare is a theme where our countries have excellent opportunities for partnerships. This theme is central to bilateral partnerships for affordable medical devices, vaccine development and digital health. By partnering together, both the nations can address unmet needs of patients and doctors, improve lives, and open new markets together.
- Understanding health challenges and policy developments in India and the Netherlands
- Highlight already existing India – Netherlands collaboration and ambitions
- Define market opportunity, market scalability and validate these opportunities for new partnerships
- Explore engagements to join hands in the Ayushman Bharat program esp. for tier 2 & 3 cities wherein digital healthcare plays a vital role in patient outreach.
- Forge fruitful partnerships for affordable innovative solutions in the area of vaccines & therapeutics, medical devices & diagnostics, and digital health.