Opening session: Future-Fit Economies, How Do They Work?
When: 8 June 2021, 10:30-11:30
Organiser: Ideas from Europe and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
Host: Katarzyna Balucka – Debska, Policy and Stakeholder Engagement at European Commission
You can watch the session online here!
We see a shift towards impact entrepreneurship, with more and more businesses giving the same gravitas to creating societal impact as making a profit. During this session we want to inspire people to think about new economic and industrial structures that are needed to support societal, environmental and technological changes. Models and practises on future-fit economies are elaborated from the perspectives of policymakers, investors, innovative entrepreneurs, scientists and corporates. A framework is set for the coming sessions.
- Pieter Waasdorp, director Entrepreneurship at the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
- Jonathan Berte, founder and CEO of Robovision
- Joelle Frijters, non-executive board member, investor, tech-entrepreneur, TTT-Fund
- Giulietta Marani, programme director DigiCampus
- Elizabeth Dirth, senior policy consultant at ZOE Institute For Future-fit Economies
- Paul Iske, Chief Failure Officer at Institute of Brilliant Failures, Chairman Personalised Healthcare Catalyst Foundation, Professor Open Innovation at Maastricht University